Since the last one month, Nandamuri Balakrishna has been shooting for his highly-anticipated gangster flick, Paisa Vasool, in Portugal. Puri Jagannadh is directing this prestigious movie.
The latest update reveals that the Portuguese schedule will be wrapped up by June 15th and Balayya and the team will return to India the next day. The team has been shooting several key scenes and action sequences featuring Balayya, Shriya and other major cast.
Bhavya Creations’ Anand Prasad is producing this movie. Balayya is going to be seen as a mafia don in the movie. Paisa Vasool is slated to hit the screens on September 29.
Articles that might interest you:
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?
- Vijay Sethupathi donates big to Covid victims
- Rajini to fly in a special chartered flight for treatment
- Kiara Advani shows off kickboxing skills