We have already reported that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni, is currently having its shoot in the picturesque locales of Georgia. The unit is currently shooting for the film’s climax scenes featuring hundreds of foreign fighters and well known stars.
According to the latest reports, Balayya has been taking part in the film’s shooting with full vigor and enthusiasm and he is not even using a dupe while performing risky stunts, leaving the entire unit in awe.
The Georgian schedule will be wrapped up on the 20th of this month and the unit will return to Hyderabad to kick-start another major schedule. Krish is directing this epic period film, while Rajeev Reddy is producing it.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das