Nandamuri Balakrishna was in news recently when he donated a big amount to the Corona relief fund of both the state governments. Apart from this, Balayya also runs the Basavatarakam Charitable Trust which helps the poor cancer patients.
News has come out now that Balayya has shown his kind heart once again. Going into detail, a two-year-old cancer patient got treated in his cancer hospital in Hyderabad a few days back.
As she got well and was discharged today, many in the hospital felt happy for her. But as the young kid and her parents had no means to go back to Hindupur because of the lockdown, Balayya came to know about this and sent his personal car to drop the patients home. This once again shows how big a heart our Balayya has.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad
- Kamal Haasan- Lokesh Kanagaraj’s film to go on sets soon