Film star turned politician Nandamuri Balakrishna, who is known for his penchant for arts and culture, is leaving no stone unturned to make the upcoming Lepakshi festival in Ananthapur a grand success. This grand cultural festival will take place on February 27 and 28 and Balayya has planned a long list of events to showcase the legacy of Telugu language, culture and history to the world.
After personally inviting several prominent regional and central political leaders and celebrities from all walks of life, Balayya has officially kickstarted the festivities by performing the Ayutha Chandi Yagam yesterday.
Lakhs of people from AP, Telangana, Karnataka and other neighboring states, including foreign tourists, are expected to attend the Lepakshi festival. To create awareness about the festival, Balayya will be taking part in a promotional event in Bengaluru on the 20th of this month.
Furthermore, cycle rallies, 5k marathon run, horse show, Kuchipudi dance performance by 600 dancers, and several cultural programs by film stars will entice the culture lovers during the festival.
- Stalwart actor announces directorial debut with an epic 3D film
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon