Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan starrer Balupu is all set to go on floors in October. Gopichand Malineni is directing the film and Prasad V Potluri is going to produce the film. Gopichand had earlier made Don Seenu with Ravi Teja and Shriya in lead roles and buzz is that he has come up with yet another highly entertaining script for Ravi Teja. This is the first film which Shruti Haasan has signed after Gabbar Singh and she’s reportedly quite impressed with her role. Apparently, there’s a scope to do a lot of comedy in her role. It’s an unlikely combination; however, Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan might end up surprising everyone when the film hits the screens next year. Thaman is composing the music.
Currently, Ravi Teja is acting in Sir Osthara and he’s also in talks with quite a few other filmmakers and Shruti Haasan is shooting for Prabhu Deva’s upcoming film which is a remake of Nuvvu Vasthanante Nenu Vaddhantana.
- Interesting details about Gautham Menon’s Jayalalitha biopic
- Young comedian planning his directorial debut soon?
- Trisha, Simran to undergo marine training
- Suspense continues over music director of 96 Telugu remake
- Bollywood thriller Uri enters 300 Cr club