Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan starrer Balupu is all set to go on floors in October. Gopichand Malineni is directing the film and Prasad V Potluri is going to produce the film. Gopichand had earlier made Don Seenu with Ravi Teja and Shriya in lead roles and buzz is that he has come up with yet another highly entertaining script for Ravi Teja. This is the first film which Shruti Haasan has signed after Gabbar Singh and she’s reportedly quite impressed with her role. Apparently, there’s a scope to do a lot of comedy in her role. It’s an unlikely combination; however, Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan might end up surprising everyone when the film hits the screens next year. Thaman is composing the music.
Currently, Ravi Teja is acting in Sir Osthara and he’s also in talks with quite a few other filmmakers and Shruti Haasan is shooting for Prabhu Deva’s upcoming film which is a remake of Nuvvu Vasthanante Nenu Vaddhantana.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December