Allari Naresh’s latest film Bandipotu has completed its talkie part today. Directed by Mohan Krishna Indraganti, this film has Eesha of Anthakamundu Aa Ttarvatha fame. Srinivas Avasarala and Sampoornesh Babu play crucial roles in this film which has music by Kalyan Koduri.
Bandipotu’ is produced by Naresh’s brother Aryan Rajesh on their own banner EVV Cinema. Naresh plays a conman in this film which will hit the screens during the year end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well