Allari Naresh’s latest film Bandipotu has completed its talkie part today. Directed by Mohan Krishna Indraganti, this film has Eesha of Anthakamundu Aa Ttarvatha fame. Srinivas Avasarala and Sampoornesh Babu play crucial roles in this film which has music by Kalyan Koduri.
Bandipotu’ is produced by Naresh’s brother Aryan Rajesh on their own banner EVV Cinema. Naresh plays a conman in this film which will hit the screens during the year end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Trivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date
- Thala Ajith’s new look goes viral