Mohan Krishna Indraganti was the recipient of the honorary national award for his debut film “Grahanam”. Later, he has gone on to make films like Ashta Chemma, Anthakamundu Aa Tarvatha, Golconda High School etc. He is now making a full length comedy title Bandipotu with Allari Naresh.
According to the latest update, the unit will soon move to Italy and Spain to shoot a few songs. With this the shooting will be completed. Allari Naresh is paired up with Eesha of Anthakamundu Aa Tarvatha fame. Srinivas Avasarala and Sampoornesh Babu play crucial roles. Kalyan Koduri is the music director.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine