Mohan Krishna Indraganti was the recipient of the honorary national award for his debut film “Grahanam”. Later, he has gone on to make films like Ashta Chemma, Anthakamundu Aa Tarvatha, Golconda High School etc. He is now making a full length comedy title Bandipotu with Allari Naresh.
According to the latest update, the unit will soon move to Italy and Spain to shoot a few songs. With this the shooting will be completed. Allari Naresh is paired up with Eesha of Anthakamundu Aa Tarvatha fame. Srinivas Avasarala and Sampoornesh Babu play crucial roles. Kalyan Koduri is the music director.
- Pawan, wife Anna step into their new residence in Vijayawada
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?