Chaitanya Dantuluri’s ‘Basanthi’ did not do too well at the Box Office, despite aggressive promotion from Brahmanandam. The star comedian utilised the services of all the leading actors in the Industry in the film’s promotion.
Now, the makers of ‘Basanthi’ are reportedly coming up with a plan to recover some of their losses. They are planning a film with Brahmanandam in the lead role and this movie might be given the title ‘Naku Konchem Thikkundhi.. Daniko Lekkundhi’.
As of now, this is an unconfirmed news and there is still a lot of ambiguity about the project. Can Brahmanandam succeed as a solo hero, even if it is a comedy film? All of his previous efforts have failed in this matter. Let us see if things work out this time.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara