Young hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas will be seen in the role of an immigrant turned mafia don in the Hindi remake of Prabhas-Rajamouli’s blockbuster 2005 action drama, Chatrapati. This VV Vinayak directorial will be going on floors in Hyderabad from the 12th of July.
Interestingly, Sai himself will be dubbing for his role in his maiden Bollywood film. The actor has been taking Hindi classes for the last few months, and a tutor has been flown in from Mumbai to Hyderabad to teach the nuances of the language to the young hero. Sai is determined to make a solid impact in Bollywood on his first attempt, and it looks like he is not leaving any stone unturned.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt completes RRR shoot
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life