Of late, a few non-Telugu actresses have been purchasing their own flats and are making Hyderabad their permanent home. After Lavanya Tripathi, Rakul Preet and Raashi Khanna, it’s Bengaluru actress Catherine Tresa’s turn to become a proud owner of a flat in Hyderabad.
As per the latest reports, Catherine Tresa recently purchased a posh duplex flat in Kokapet on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Apparently, a popular producer had helped Catherine in finding the right property.
Catherine is popular for her roles in movies like Iddarammayilatho and Nene Raju Nene Mantri. She is currently working on a Tamil film with Siddharth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run