Of late, a few non-Telugu actresses have been purchasing their own flats and are making Hyderabad their permanent home. After Lavanya Tripathi, Rakul Preet and Raashi Khanna, it’s Bengaluru actress Catherine Tresa’s turn to become a proud owner of a flat in Hyderabad.
As per the latest reports, Catherine Tresa recently purchased a posh duplex flat in Kokapet on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Apparently, a popular producer had helped Catherine in finding the right property.
Catherine is popular for her roles in movies like Iddarammayilatho and Nene Raju Nene Mantri. She is currently working on a Tamil film with Siddharth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?
- Vijay Sethupathi’s face-off with Bollywood hunk in Master’s Hindi remake?
- Manchu hero’s post on Mahesh Babu’s charming looks leaves fans touched
- Allu Sirish coming up with something big and trendy
- First look of Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a launch date
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections