Of late, a few non-Telugu actresses have been purchasing their own flats and are making Hyderabad their permanent home. After Lavanya Tripathi, Rakul Preet and Raashi Khanna, it’s Bengaluru actress Catherine Tresa’s turn to become a proud owner of a flat in Hyderabad.
As per the latest reports, Catherine Tresa recently purchased a posh duplex flat in Kokapet on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Apparently, a popular producer had helped Catherine in finding the right property.
Catherine is popular for her roles in movies like Iddarammayilatho and Nene Raju Nene Mantri. She is currently working on a Tamil film with Siddharth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking TRP ratings for Vikram’s I
- PR team refutes heroine’s father’s COVID-19 positive rumors
- Poll : Who should reprise Tabu’s role in Nithin’s Andha Dhun remake?
- Thaman gives much-needed update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Chiru-Meher Ramesh filmto be this remake?
- Alia Bhatt to join RRR shoot only in 2021?