Of late, a few non-Telugu actresses have been purchasing their own flats and are making Hyderabad their permanent home. After Lavanya Tripathi, Rakul Preet and Raashi Khanna, it’s Bengaluru actress Catherine Tresa’s turn to become a proud owner of a flat in Hyderabad.
As per the latest reports, Catherine Tresa recently purchased a posh duplex flat in Kokapet on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Apparently, a popular producer had helped Catherine in finding the right property.
Catherine is popular for her roles in movies like Iddarammayilatho and Nene Raju Nene Mantri. She is currently working on a Tamil film with Siddharth.
- Will Rana join the controversial Bollywood film?
- Confident Nikhil goes all out for his next
- Taapsee wants to clean up the dirt in Bollywood
- Kaushal to expand his charity work through Kaushal Army
- Aravindha Sametha’s rare feat at RTC X Roads