Of late, a few non-Telugu actresses have been purchasing their own flats and are making Hyderabad their permanent home. After Lavanya Tripathi, Rakul Preet and Raashi Khanna, it’s Bengaluru actress Catherine Tresa’s turn to become a proud owner of a flat in Hyderabad.
As per the latest reports, Catherine Tresa recently purchased a posh duplex flat in Kokapet on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Apparently, a popular producer had helped Catherine in finding the right property.
Catherine is popular for her roles in movies like Iddarammayilatho and Nene Raju Nene Mantri. She is currently working on a Tamil film with Siddharth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT
- Hero Vijay Anthony to himself direct Bichagadu 2
- Poll : Which among these Pawan and Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to resume from this date
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team