Anushka’s latest horror thriller, Bhaagamathie, released amid high expectations on January 26 and received a highly positive response. Anushka’s star power and the top class technical values attracted the audience to theaters over the first weekend.
As per the latest updates, in its first weekend, Bhaagamathie collected a superb share of Rs 12.01 crore in the twin Telugu states. The film is already inching towards the break even mark in most areas. Bhaagamathie is doing equally good across Tamil Nadu, while the Malayalam version is also running with decent revenues. On the other hand, the film is inching towards the $1 million milestone in the US.
Below are Bhaagamathie’s Andhra & Telangana first weekend collections (in shares):
|Nizam||Rs 4.89 Cr
|Ceded||Rs 1.63 Cr
|West||Rs 0.66 Cr
|East||Rs 0.95 Cr
|Krishna||Rs 0.91 Cr
|Guntur||Rs 0.96 Cr
|Nellore||Rs 0.54 Cr
|Uttarandhra||Rs 1.47 Cr
|Total AP & Telangana 1st weekend collections||Rs 12.01 Cr
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja
- After Vijay and Mahesh, Kajal and Rakul top Twitter trends
- Chiru-Balayya’s friendly chitchat at producer’s b’day party
- Crazy speculations on Balayya-Boyapati film’s budget