Anushka’s latest horror thriller, Bhaagamathie, released amid high expectations on January 26 and received a highly positive response. Anushka’s star power and the top class technical values attracted the audience to theaters over the first weekend.
As per the latest updates, in its first weekend, Bhaagamathie collected a superb share of Rs 12.01 crore in the twin Telugu states. The film is already inching towards the break even mark in most areas. Bhaagamathie is doing equally good across Tamil Nadu, while the Malayalam version is also running with decent revenues. On the other hand, the film is inching towards the $1 million milestone in the US.
Below are Bhaagamathie’s Andhra & Telangana first weekend collections (in shares):
|Nizam||Rs 4.89 Cr
|Ceded||Rs 1.63 Cr
|West||Rs 0.66 Cr
|East||Rs 0.95 Cr
|Krishna||Rs 0.91 Cr
|Guntur||Rs 0.96 Cr
|Nellore||Rs 0.54 Cr
|Uttarandhra||Rs 1.47 Cr
|Total AP & Telangana 1st weekend collections||Rs 12.01 Cr
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty