Bhadram, starring Ashok Selvan and Janani Iyer, is all set to hit the screens on March 21. The film is the dubbed version of a Tamil film Thegidi and it has been directed by P Ramesh and the Telugu version is being produced by Good Friends and B Ramakrishna Reddy under Shreyas Media, Uma Associates and Pushyami Film Makers banner. Umadevi is the co-producer.
The film’s Tamil version has already become a critical and commercial success and the makers are confident of repeating the success story in Telugu. Moreover, the film’s trailer has struck the right chord and it’s one of the few dubbed films this year which has managed to create good buzz before its release. Several Tamil and Telugu film celebrities, who have seen the film, have praised the performances of the lead actors and the screenplay is expected a highlight.
Bhadram is a murder mystery thriller and it revolves around the life of a young man, who wants to become a detective, and the girl, whom he falls in love with. Nivas K Prasanna has scored the music.
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections