Bhagyaraja’s son, Shantnu Bhagyaraj has been struggling a bit in his career in the last few years. But all that is going to change as he has bagged a big project now.
The news is that Shantnu will be playing a key role in Vijay’s 64th film which is being directed by the talented Lokesh Kanagraj.
Already, the film has Vijay Sethupathi as the main villain. Things are really getting interesting for this budding actor and we wish him all the best in his career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims