The production team of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Bhai’ is adopting a wait and watch strategy for the release date. A source close to the production unit says that the team is targeting September 20th as the primary date. If political conditions are not favourable or if there is any other big release, the team will consider October 4th as the second option.
Shooting of the film is largely complete and only one song remains to be shot. Richa is the heroine in this movie and Nagarjuna will be seen in a full fledged mass role. Veerabhadram is the director of the movie.
Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music for this movie. Nagarjuna has produced ‘Bhai’ on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation