Thanks to the unanimous positive talk generated from the US premieres and early morning shows in India, Bharat Ane Nenu has had a dream start at the box-office yesterday. The film has broken several non-Bahubali records in the twin Telugu States and Rest of India.
In Chennai, Bharath Ane Nenu has set and all-time record for any Telugu film released till date. As per the latest updates from Tamil film trade circles, Bharat Ane Nenu grossed a good Rs 27 lakhs on its opening day in Chennai. The film has broken the previous record set by Ram Charan’s recent blockbuster, Rangasthalam (25 lakhs).
Bharath Ane Nenu is expected to have a solid run in Chennai over the weekend and next week, as there are no big Tamil releases. Mahesh’s fan base increased multifold following Spyder’s release and Bharat Ane Nenu will be cashing on it big time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress decides to block Trump supporters on Twitter
- Acclaimed Telugu crime comedy goes to Bollywood
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?