Following the grand success of Srimanthudu, Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva have joined hands once again for a riveting political drama titled Bharath Ane Nenu. The film’s shooting will resume soon after Mahesh is relieved from Spyder’s promotions.
As per the latest updates, Bharath Ane Nenu’s overseas distribution rights have been sold for a whopping Rs.18.18 crore. A leading overseas distribution company has acquired the film’s rights. More details will be revealed soon.
Kiara Advani is the film’s leading lady and DSP is the music composer. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. The film’s release date will be announced in a few weeks time.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections