Following the grand success of Srimanthudu, Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva have joined hands once again for a riveting political drama titled Bharath Ane Nenu. The film’s shooting will resume soon after Mahesh is relieved from Spyder’s promotions.
As per the latest updates, Bharath Ane Nenu’s overseas distribution rights have been sold for a whopping Rs.18.18 crore. A leading overseas distribution company has acquired the film’s rights. More details will be revealed soon.
Kiara Advani is the film’s leading lady and DSP is the music composer. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. The film’s release date will be announced in a few weeks time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruthi Haasan in Balakrishna’s next?
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance