Vijay Anthony’s ‘Bichagadu’ is continuing its good run in Telugu markets. Even with low publicity, the film is holding steady in many areas because of the strong content. The film was a decent hit in Tamil and Telugu viewers have also connected well to the story.
In fact, the response is so encouraging that the local distributors are considering adding a show or two for the film in the wake of no serious competition at the Box Office. The movie was directed by Sasi and produced by Anthony himself.
Chadalavada Thirupathi Rao has released Bichagadu in the Telugu states.
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy