Vijay Anthony’s ‘Bichagadu’ is continuing its good run in Telugu markets. Even with low publicity, the film is holding steady in many areas because of the strong content. The film was a decent hit in Tamil and Telugu viewers have also connected well to the story.
In fact, the response is so encouraging that the local distributors are considering adding a show or two for the film in the wake of no serious competition at the Box Office. The movie was directed by Sasi and produced by Anthony himself.
Chadalavada Thirupathi Rao has released Bichagadu in the Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Lockdown Review : Asur -Hindi web series on Voot
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets