SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali is currently setting the cash registers ringing in all the areas of its release. It has toppled many Bollywood biggies in the overseas market and it is also raking in unprecedented collections all over India. The master storyteller’s watertight screenplay and his flawless narration have played a crucial role for its unanimous critical acclaim among the audience.
It has recorded around 9.77 crores in Nizam in the first two days of its release. Trade analysts are very confident that it will garner around 18 crores by the end of first week. This will be a huge record of all sorts for any movie till now.
We are in regular contact with distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?