Tamil Star Jiva is looking to maximize the mileage earned from the hit of his film ‘Rangam’ in Telugu. He is all set to hit the screens tomorrow with ‘Roudram’ and the film is releasing in a big way across more than 400 screens. This is a significant number for a dubbed film and shows the expectations the makers have over the film’s performance in Andhra Pradesh. The movie is the Telugu dubbed version of the Tamil flick ‘Routhiram’.
Shreya will be seen as the heroine opposite Jiva in this movie and Gokul has directed this movie. Roudram is said to be an action entertainer and significant changes were made to the climax of the Telugu version to better suit our nativity. The movie is being released in Andhra Pradesh by SVR Media.
- Rana quashes rumours about his health
- All eyes on Chiru’s son in law
- Much-awaited multi-starrer confirmed for Sankranthi
- Kajal opens up about her plans to turn producer
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic