Tamil Star Jiva is looking to maximize the mileage earned from the hit of his film ‘Rangam’ in Telugu. He is all set to hit the screens tomorrow with ‘Roudram’ and the film is releasing in a big way across more than 400 screens. This is a significant number for a dubbed film and shows the expectations the makers have over the film’s performance in Andhra Pradesh. The movie is the Telugu dubbed version of the Tamil flick ‘Routhiram’.
Shreya will be seen as the heroine opposite Jiva in this movie and Gokul has directed this movie. Roudram is said to be an action entertainer and significant changes were made to the climax of the Telugu version to better suit our nativity. The movie is being released in Andhra Pradesh by SVR Media.
Articles that might interest you:
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights