Since last year, all eyes have been on the second film in the combination of Superstar Mahesh Babu and star director Sukumar. The project has seen several ups and downs over the months.
And, in a shocking move, Mahesh has just announced via Twitter that his film with Sukumar is not happening due to creative differences. Mahesh wished Sukumar on the announcement of his next project and said that he always respects the director par excellence. He further said that 1 Nenokkadine will remain a cult classic.
With Mahesh’s big, breaking revelation, the focus will now shift to his much-talked-about film under Anil Ravipudi’s direction. The project will be going on floors in summer. On the other hand, Sukumar will be directing his Arya hero Allu Arjun in his next project. Stay tuned for further developments.
All the best sir for your new film 😊👍
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) March 4, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham