The stage is all set for the second elimination in the Bigg Boss house. Kajal, Lobo, Priyanka Singh, Nataraj Master, Uma Devi, Anee Master and Priya were in the nominations this weekend. But host Nagarjuna revealed last night that Lobo, Priyanka Singh and Anee Master are into the safe zone.
Of the remaining 4 contestants who are nominated for elimination, TV actress Uma Devi has high chances to be evicted tonight, if the ongoing buzz is to be believed. Uma’s ‘Artha Pavu Bhagyam’ character in the super hit Karthika Deepam TV serial has a huge fan base.
With Uma facing the axe tonight, her fans are fuming on the show’s organizers for mostly showing her in negative light. Throughout the first week, Uma was mostly shown abusing her fellow housemates. Even though she unleashed her humoros side in the second week, looks like it’s too late for the actress now. Stay tuned for more exciting updates on this popular reality game show.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway
- Thaman posts a cool picture with Mahesh; Gives a crazy update on SVP’s audio
- Naga Chaitanya to star in leading banner’s next?