Khiladi Akshay Kumar, who once ruled the box office is now finding it difficult to score a good hit. His Sooryavanshi which was the first big release for Bollywood after the second lockdown has set the cash registers ringing. But after Sooryavanshi, Akshay is yet to have a hit.
Akshay’s new film Selfiee which released yesterday opened to shocking occupancies all over. The movie didn’t show any growth in the evening and night shows too. The day-one estimates are said to be in the range of 2-3 crores nett, shocking the trade pundits.
Fans feel that all Akshay needs is one proper hit to turn the tide. Selfiee directed by Raj Mehta is the official remake of the Malayalam hit Driving Licence. Emraan Hashmi, Nushrratt Bharuccha, Diana Penty, and Rahul Dev played key roles in this Hindi remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Allu Arjun thanks one and all as he completes 2 decades in TFI
- Japan’s never-ending love for RRR
- Another powerful addition to NTR 30 crew
- Pushpa 2’s big announcement on the way
- Phenomenal pre-sales in USA for Dasara
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food