Bindu Madhavi has suffered major injuries after an action sequence went wrong on the sets of her upcoming Tamil film. She’s playing one of the lead roles in a Tamil film titled Sattam Oru Iruttarai along with Piaa Bajpai and Thaman Kumar. Recently, the film unit flew to Hong Kong to shoot some action sequences and one of the action scenes required Bindu Madhavi and Piaa Bajpai board a helicopter. Soon after the shooting began, both the heroines accidentally fell down from the helicopter and suffered major injuries. They were rushed to a nearby hospital and reports suggest that both of them are out of danger and they are recovering now. Luckily, the helicopters was flying at a low altitude, otherwise, the accident could have been even more devastating. Sneha Britto is directing the film and S A Chandrasekhar is producing it. Apart from this film, Bindu Madhavi has also bagged one of the lead roles in a film titled Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Former heroine Asin’s cute lil’ daughter
- NTR to sport a beefed-up body for Koaratala’s next?
- Latest update on Nag-Kajal Aggarwal film
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident