Bindu Madhavi has suffered major injuries after an action sequence went wrong on the sets of her upcoming Tamil film. She’s playing one of the lead roles in a Tamil film titled Sattam Oru Iruttarai along with Piaa Bajpai and Thaman Kumar. Recently, the film unit flew to Hong Kong to shoot some action sequences and one of the action scenes required Bindu Madhavi and Piaa Bajpai board a helicopter. Soon after the shooting began, both the heroines accidentally fell down from the helicopter and suffered major injuries. They were rushed to a nearby hospital and reports suggest that both of them are out of danger and they are recovering now. Luckily, the helicopters was flying at a low altitude, otherwise, the accident could have been even more devastating. Sneha Britto is directing the film and S A Chandrasekhar is producing it. Apart from this film, Bindu Madhavi has also bagged one of the lead roles in a film titled Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz: NTR to team up with this Kollywood sensational director
- Poll : Which senior Telugu hero would you love to see in a negative role?
- Latest: Team Agent to fly to Muscat – Deets inside
- Latest update on Vishwak Sen’s Dhamki
- Ashok Galla’s second film gets a grand launch
- Writer Padmabhusan – Two days worldwide collections are here