Bindu Madhavi has suffered major injuries after an action sequence went wrong on the sets of her upcoming Tamil film. She’s playing one of the lead roles in a Tamil film titled Sattam Oru Iruttarai along with Piaa Bajpai and Thaman Kumar. Recently, the film unit flew to Hong Kong to shoot some action sequences and one of the action scenes required Bindu Madhavi and Piaa Bajpai board a helicopter. Soon after the shooting began, both the heroines accidentally fell down from the helicopter and suffered major injuries. They were rushed to a nearby hospital and reports suggest that both of them are out of danger and they are recovering now. Luckily, the helicopters was flying at a low altitude, otherwise, the accident could have been even more devastating. Sneha Britto is directing the film and S A Chandrasekhar is producing it. Apart from this film, Bindu Madhavi has also bagged one of the lead roles in a film titled Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga.
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?