Leaving million of his fans across the world heartbroken, legendary playback singer SP Balasubramanyam breathed his last on September 25 last year, after a long battle with COVID-19 related complications at a hospital in Chennai. Now, a biopic on this veteran music wizard is on the cards.
During the recently held Hrudayanjali musical program as a tribute to SPB, Subhodayam Group chairman Sri Lakshmi Prasad expressed his wish to make a biopic on SP Balasubramanyam if his family members grant him the permission. However, SPB’s family members are yet to respond to Lakshmi Prasad’s request.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project
- Major change of plans in Liger’s next schedule