The grand audio launch event of young Akkineni hero Akhil’s upcoming romantic action entertainer, Hello, concluded in style in Vizag tonight. Speaking at the event, the film’s producer and Akhil’s father Nagarjuna exuded total confidence in the film’s success.
Nagarjuna said that it was his father and legendary thespian Akkineni Nageswa Rao who had taught dance and grace to the Telugu silver screen. Nag went on to say that Akhil reminds him a lot of ANR.
Nag’s speech was mostly about destiny, the film’s basic theme. He said that it’s nothing but destiny that Kalyani, the daughter of director Priyadarshan who had directed him and Amala in Nirnayam, is the leading lady in Hello. Concluding his speech with his favorite phrase, Nag said, “Vasthunnam..Blockbuster Koduthunnam.” Hello is releasing on December 22.
Articles that might interest you:
- King Khan offers personal office to Mumbai’s municipal corporation
- Allari Naresh’s heroine injured in car accident
- Krish approaches star heroine to romance Pawan?
- Aditi Rao Hydari reveals why she wants to promote Tennis
- Star daughters donate for Corona relief
- Poll : Which of these is your favorite Mahesh Babu performance?