Overseas distributors Blue Sky, is on a roll these days. After bagging the foreign distibution rights for Rajamouli’s magnum opus Bahubali, they have now bagged yet another prestigious project.
According to the latest update, they have bought the rights to Naga Chaitanya’s latest film Oka Laila Kosam. Reports also reveal that they have paid big bucks for this deal.
Naga Chaitanya is on a all time high after the success of Manam and Auto Nagar Surya. Oka Laila Kosam is directed by Vijay Kumar Konda of Gunde Jaari Gallantayyinde fame. Shooting of this film is complete and the film will release in September.
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states