With each passing day, the cast of Ravi Teja’s Khiladi is getting super interesting. Just a few days back, Anasuya was brought on board for a key role in the film.
If this was not enough, the makers today, roped in Hindi lanky actor Nikitin Dheer for a crazy negative role. Nikitin is not new to Telugu films as he has done a key role in Varun Tej’s Kanche.
Nikitin Dheer has also joined the sets today and will take on Ravi Teja in the film. Directed by Ramesh Varma, Khiladi has Ravi Teja in the role of a thief. The film has completed 50% of its shoot.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krithi Shetty in demand; Hikes her remuneration?
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date