After making her directorial debut with Manikarnika, Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is all set to don the director’s hat once again. Veteran Tollywood writer Vijayendra Prasad, who had also penned the scripts for Kangana’s Manikarnika and Thalaivi, has penned the script for her second directorial venture.
Interestingly, the film is titled Aparajita Ayodhya and it is based on the decade-long Ayodhya Ram Mandir issue. Kangana, who was initially supposed to produce the movie, has now decided to also direct the film herself, apart from playing the main lead in it. Aparajita Ayodhya will showcase the journey of the protagonist from being a non-believer to becoming a believer. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- End of an era- SP Balasubramanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?