Released in 2009, director Puri Jagannadh’s action entertainer, Ek Niranjan, introduced the Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut to Telugu audience. Kangana went on to become one of the leading heroines in Bollywood later.
If the latest buzz is to be believed, Kangana Ranaut may soon be making her comeback in Tollywood once again in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. Apparently, Puri is currently penning a female-centric script and is keen on casting Kangana as the protagonist.
This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until it turns out to be true. Keep watching this space.
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- 91st Academy Awards: A complete list of nominations