Following the pan-Indian success of KGF Chapter 1, the hype and expectations on the film’s second part are sky-high among the moviegoers. Starring Kannada star Yash in the lead role, the film’s first look teaser which was released a few weeks ago has only doubled the hype on the movie.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that noted production and distribution channel Excel Entertainments bagged the Hindi rights of KGF 2 by offering a massive amount.
The banner owned by Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar had distributed the first part also but have now paid almost seven times more than they did for the first part to bag the second installment, say Bollywood sources.
Being directed by Prashanth Neel, KGF Chapter 2 has Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt in the main antagonist role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan explains why Vakeel Saab is an important film
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director