Of late, Nandamuri Kalyanram has been experimenting with his looks in each of his movies. He will soon be seen in a classy avatar in the upcoming romantic drama, Naa Nuvve. And then, the Nandamuri hero will sport a totally new, rugged look for his next project under Guhan’s direction.
For the NKR-Guhan movie, the makers brought Bollywood hair stylist Hakim Aalim on board. The celebrated stylist, whose clientele features stars like Ranbir Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt and several other popular Bollywood stars, landed in Hyderabad today and gave a trendy makeover to Kalyanram. The actor looked rugged and manly in the short hair and the beard.
Nivetha Thomas and Shalini Pandey play the film’s leading ladies. East Coast Productions banner is bankrolling this action thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine
- Star hero brushing up Telangana accent for his next
- Hero Sumanth all set to tie the knot again
- Maestro and Drushyam 2 up for Disney+ Hotstar premieres?