The Hindi remake of Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has been a hot topic for the last couple of weeks. Until recently, leading Bollywood stars Shahid Kapoor and Akshay Kumar were rumoured to be in talks to reprise the Stylish Star’s role in AVPL’s Hindi version.
But it now looks like it’s happening young Bollywood star Karthi Aryan who will be grabbing this crazy project eventually. In a latest interview, Karthik Aryan said that he watched Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo on Netflix during the lockdown and immensely liked the movie and Allu Arjun’s performance.
Karthik went on to say that he is eagerly waiting to be cast in the film’s Hindi remake and went on to give a clear hint about signing the project soon after the lockdown ends. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar
- Anasuya signs Sampath Nandi’s next?
- Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna to grace Love Story’s pre-release event