The Hindi remake of Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has been a hot topic for the last couple of weeks. Until recently, leading Bollywood stars Shahid Kapoor and Akshay Kumar were rumoured to be in talks to reprise the Stylish Star’s role in AVPL’s Hindi version.
But it now looks like it’s happening young Bollywood star Karthi Aryan who will be grabbing this crazy project eventually. In a latest interview, Karthik Aryan said that he watched Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo on Netflix during the lockdown and immensely liked the movie and Allu Arjun’s performance.
Karthik went on to say that he is eagerly waiting to be cast in the film’s Hindi remake and went on to give a clear hint about signing the project soon after the lockdown ends. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Muddy’s action-packed and racy teaser impresses
- Uppena’s Aasi and Bebamma get a surprise gift from producers
- Rajendra Prasad’s Climax clears censor; Set for March 5th release
- Salman Khan’s crazy film launched in Mumbai
- Niharika’s next ready for a release
- Trivikram launches the inspiring title song from Sharwanand’s Sreekaram