Interesting aspects is that the album will comprises of 7 to 8 songs, all of those would be crooned by renowned singers of Tollywood. The veteran music director has composed music for a total of 645 films so far in Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.
Bappi is also in plans to make sequels for his critically acclaimed short film, Slum Stars.
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next