Teja is gearing up to take his next project, starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Kajal Aggarwal, on floors soon. The film will be produced by Anil Sunkara. Details regarding the film’s launch date will be revealed soon.
As per the latest updates, Bollywood star Sonu Sood has been roped in to play the main antagonist’s role in this as-yet-untitled movie. Sonu was last seen in the Tamannaah and Prabhudeva-starrer horror comedy, Abhinetri. Sonu is popular among Telugu audiences for his villainous roles in movies like Arundathi, Julayi and Ek Niranjan etc.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this director impress Rajinikanth fans this time?
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message