Teja is gearing up to take his next project, starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Kajal Aggarwal, on floors soon. The film will be produced by Anil Sunkara. Details regarding the film’s launch date will be revealed soon.
As per the latest updates, Bollywood star Sonu Sood has been roped in to play the main antagonist’s role in this as-yet-untitled movie. Sonu was last seen in the Tamannaah and Prabhudeva-starrer horror comedy, Abhinetri. Sonu is popular among Telugu audiences for his villainous roles in movies like Arundathi, Julayi and Ek Niranjan etc.
Articles that might interest you:
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest