Teja is gearing up to take his next project, starring Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas and Kajal Aggarwal, on floors soon. The film will be produced by Anil Sunkara. Details regarding the film’s launch date will be revealed soon.
As per the latest updates, Bollywood star Sonu Sood has been roped in to play the main antagonist’s role in this as-yet-untitled movie. Sonu was last seen in the Tamannaah and Prabhudeva-starrer horror comedy, Abhinetri. Sonu is popular among Telugu audiences for his villainous roles in movies like Arundathi, Julayi and Ek Niranjan etc.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son
- Intense and gripping teaser for Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya impresses
- Tamannaah gets back her pre-COVID body
- Naga Shaurya’ looks stylish in Varudu Kaavalenu’s teaser
- Prabhu Deva, Kajal team up for a romantic comedy
- Mahesh Babu’s lovely birthday wishes for his ‘Boss lady’ Namrata