It is raining biopics in both Hindi and south India. Now, the latest star to join the biopic bandwagon is none other than superstar Hrithik Roshan. The star hero has officially signed a biopic which will be made by ‘Queen’ film director, Vikas Bahl.
The news is that Hrithik will be playing the role of a mathematician in the biopic which is loosely based on the life of Anand Kumar. Tentatively titled Super 30, this film will showcase the Super 30 program that grooms IIT aspirants which have been specially designed by Kumar.
Hrithik is currently on a holiday with his sons and will soon start filming once he is back.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out