In a sensational move which is unprecedented in Bollywood, as many as 4 film bodies and 34 top league stars and producers have united and begun a fight against fake news and hate mongering. The stars moved the Delhi High Court against Republic and Times Now, seeking to curb the irresponsible, derogatory and defamatory stories being made against Bollywood and its stars.
The Film & Television Producers Guild Of India (PGI), The Cine & TV Artistes’ Association (CINTAA), Indian Film and TV Producers Council (IFTPC), Screenwriters Association (SWA), Aamir Khan Productions, Shah Rukh Khan’s Red Chillies Entertainment, Salman Khan Films, Akshay Kumar’s Cape of Good Hope, Ajay Devgn Flims, Karan Johar’s Dharma Productions and Yash Raj Films are some of the stars and their production houses that launched a tirade against Republic’s Arnab Goswami and Pradeep Bhandari and Times Now’s Rahul Shivshankar and Navika Kumar for conducting media trials, especially after Sushant Singh Rajput’s demise.
Articles that might interest you:
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar
- Anasuya signs Sampath Nandi’s next?
- Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna to grace Love Story’s pre-release event