It’s been nearly 3 months since the sudden demise of legendary yesteryear heroine Sridevi. Her fans and family members, especially husband Boney Kapoor and daughters Jahnvi and Khushi, are yet to come to terms with the huge loss.
The latest reports reveal that Boney Kapoor is planning to host an exhibition of Sridevi’s paintings. Not many are aware that Sridevi was also an accomplished artist and one of her paintings named ‘Thoughts’ was auctioned for a whopping Rs 22 lakhs at London’s Christie in May, 2010.
Boney is collecting all the paintings made by his late wife and soon introduce her talent to her Indian fans.
- Murugadoss clears all rumors
- Allu Arjun’s gesture for Palakollu people wins praise
- Balakrishna confident of NTR Mahanayakudu’s success
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career