Boyapati is one director who means business with all his films. He is a pro at making solid mass entertainers and is now back with a romantic drama called Jaya Janaki Nayaka with young hero Bellamkonda Srinivas.
Speaking to the press, Boyapati confirmed that his next film will be with Nandamuri Balakrishna and will start in the month of July 2018.
This is huge news as Boyapti and Balakrishna’s combo has only resulted in blockbuster successes.
Currently, Balayya is doing a film with K S Ravi Kumar and the above said project, will only start once that film wraps up.
Meanwhile, Jaya Janaki Nayaka is set for a massive release this Friday.
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date