Certain star combinations bring in the much needed craze factor for a film, which often results in the film’s success. Most Tollywood actors, filmmakers and technicians have their favorites and they keep on collaborating with each other, much to the thrill of their fans.
One such crazy combo in Tollywood is the Boyapati Sreenu and Devi Sri Prasad duo. The Boyapati-DSP combo earlier gave three smashing musical hits in the form of Bhadra, Tulasi and Legend. And now, the successful combo has joined hands once again for young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ next film.
Both Boyapati and DSP are at peak of their respective careers and we will have to see how well this magical combo will deliver the goods with their fourth outing. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in July.
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release