Boyapati Sreenu is confident of bouncing back to winning ways with Akhanda. He is already working on his immediate next project after the Balakrishna starrer. Previously, there were reports claiming that the senior filmmakers would work with Allu Arjun or Suriya for his next.
The latest update is that Boyapati might be collaborating with Yash, who rose to fame with KGF very soon. It is said that the mass director plans to work with the Kannada actor after wrapping up Akhanda.
Apparently, Boypati Sreenu has already prepared a mass subject that suits Yash’s mass image. He will be narrating the same to Yash very soon. If the Kannada superstar likes the story narrated by Sreenu, the project might hit the floors sooner than later.
Articles that might interest you:
- I am thrilled with the warm welcome in Tollywood – Mrunal Thakur
- Review : Laal Singh Chaddha – Aamir disappoints
- Dulquer Salmaan – Ram is the greatest character I have got to play
- Prithviraj and Nayanathara’s Gold to release on this festive date
- Suniel Shetty talks about the boycott trend in Bollywood
- SS Rajamouli adds another feather to his cap