Boyapati Sreenu is confident of bouncing back to winning ways with Akhanda. He is already working on his immediate next project after the Balakrishna starrer. Previously, there were reports claiming that the senior filmmakers would work with Allu Arjun or Suriya for his next.
The latest update is that Boyapati might be collaborating with Yash, who rose to fame with KGF very soon. It is said that the mass director plans to work with the Kannada actor after wrapping up Akhanda.
Apparently, Boypati Sreenu has already prepared a mass subject that suits Yash’s mass image. He will be narrating the same to Yash very soon. If the Kannada superstar likes the story narrated by Sreenu, the project might hit the floors sooner than later.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s the tentative new list of Bigg Boss contestants
- Happening crowd star to act in Pushpa 2?
- Sai Pallavi’s Tamil comeback with a female-centric film?
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next