The shooting for the hat-trick film in the combination of Simha and Legend duo, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, was underway until the lockdown brought everything to a sudden halt. Meanwhile, speculations are rife that this as-yet-untitled film is going to be an intense political drama.
However, Boyapati Srinu has cleared the air in a latest interview. He said that the film is not a political drama and that it’s a wholesome family entertainer loaded with emotions. Responding to the rumors of Balayya playing an Aghora in the movie, Srinu that Balayya will indeed be seen in a never-before-seen avatar in the film’s Varanasi episode and that might have led to the speculations about his Aghora role.
Talking about the film’s leading ladies, Boyapati said that he has finalized a couple of heroines, but the lockdown has disrupted their dates. An official announcement regarding the actresses will be out once the lockdown gets lifted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?
- Rajinikanth clears reports about his political and health issues