The combination of Boyapati and Bunny has evoked decent results. Even with mixed talk, the film is drawing huge crowds in all its areas of release. Director Boyapati is happy with the success and during an interview, he revealed that he is in plans to direct Bunny for yet another film.
Going into details, Boyapati revealed that post his film with Bellamkonda Srinivas, he has a story ready for Bunny and if everything goes as planned, the project will kick off by the year end.
Boyapati has been receiving accolades for the way he has showcased Bunny in an angry avatar with Sarrainodu.
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- 91st Academy Awards: A complete list of nominations