It looks like hero Sai Dharam Tej’s younger brother Vaishnav Tej and Kannada starlet Krithi Shetty’s debut film, Uppena, is heading for a direct OTT release. The film’s post-production formalities are underway in full swing.
Popular character artiste Brahmaji, who plays a crucial role in Uppena, took to Twitter last night and posted a hilarious picture while he was dubbing for the movie. He tweeted a picture of the film’s director Buchi Babu Sana who is seen wearing a face shield and a face mask and looked shaken amid the COVID-19 scare.
Uppena is jointly bankrolled by Sukumar Writings and Mythri Movie Makers banners. Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer.
— BRAHMAJI (@actorbrahmaji) September 8, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release