Bollywood’s cute couple Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt starrer Brahmāstra released on September 9th in theatres and is still doing good business at the ticket windows. Tollywood actor Nagarjuna played a crucial role in this fantasy action drama directed by Ayan Mukerji.
The latest buzz is that the film might make its OTT premiere around the second week of October on Disney Plus Hotstar. We will have to wait till the official news comes out. Mouni Roy played the antagonist in the first part of this trilogy.
Produced by Dharma Productions, Starlight Pictures, Prime Focus, and Star Studios, the shoot of Brahmastra: Part 2: Dev will be commencing soon. The Dussehra festive period is expected to help the film to make some more money now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Harish Shankar changed the script for Pawan Kalyan’s film
- Anil Ravipudi locked young heroine for Balakrishna?
- Young Tamil actress fulfills her biggest dream
- Key update on Salman-Venky project
- Bigg Boss – Makers looking at a new host next season?
- Rishab Shetty shares awesome news for Kantara fans