The regular shooting of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam, has been flagged off in Hyderabad today on this auspicious day of the commencement of Srivari Brahmotsavalu at Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam. The film is being directed by Sreekanth Addala, who earlier directed Mahesh’s multistarrer with Venkatesh, SVSC.
Brahmotsavam is an out and out family entertainer in typical Sreekanth Addala style. The film, a Telugu-Tamil bilingual, is being produced by one of the leading production houses down south, PVP Cinema, and it stars Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha Subhash in lead roles. Mickey J Meyer, who also composed music for SVSC, will be composing the music for this film which will be photographed by Rathnavelu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-Tocoime out this time?
- Daily new twists in Sushanth’s case but no clarity
- Akhil’s next with star director to kick-start in Feb?
- Sadak 2 trailer launch postponed after Sanjay Dutt’s cancer diagnosis
- Vijay’s tweet for Mahesh Babu goes viral
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?