The regular shooting of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam, has been flagged off in Hyderabad today on this auspicious day of the commencement of Srivari Brahmotsavalu at Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam. The film is being directed by Sreekanth Addala, who earlier directed Mahesh’s multistarrer with Venkatesh, SVSC.
Brahmotsavam is an out and out family entertainer in typical Sreekanth Addala style. The film, a Telugu-Tamil bilingual, is being produced by one of the leading production houses down south, PVP Cinema, and it stars Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha Subhash in lead roles. Mickey J Meyer, who also composed music for SVSC, will be composing the music for this film which will be photographed by Rathnavelu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?