The superhit combination of Mahesh Babu and Sreekanth Addala has teamed up once again for a high budget family entertainer, Brahmotsavam. As Mahesh wrapped up shooting for his upcoming release Srimanthudu, he will now set his focus on Brahmotsavam, which will have its regular shoot from the 10th of July.
In the film, Mahesh will be romancing three heroines, Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Praneetha, a first time feat for the Superstar. Apart from the main leads, veteran stars like Satyaraj, Revathi, Jayasudha and Naresh will be seen in prominent roles.
The film’s production house, PVP Cinema, has announced that the film will be ready by December and that it will release on the 8th January, 2016, as a Pongal treat for fans.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika