Prince Mahesh Babu-starrer Brahmotsavam started rolling from today in Ramoji Film City. A lavish celebration song featuring Mahesh Babu and many other noted artists is being canned under a huge set which was erected by art director Thota Tharani.
Speaking to the media, Mahesh Babu said the film has an extraordinary subject which will connect well with everyone. He added that doing a film like Brahmotsavam after the success of Srimanthudu will give more satisfaction to him as an actor.
Srikanth Addala of SVSC fame is directing the film and PVP Cinema is bankrolling it. Mickey J Meyer is scoring the soundtrack for the film. Samantha, Pranitha Subhash and Kajal Aggarwal are the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt hits the gym for RRR’s special song?
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?
- Aamir Khan reveals how his family went bankrupt
- Sai Pallavi being approached by Hindi banners?
- Tollywood producers start planning releases for this month?
- Samantha to release a special song from Pushpaka Vimanam