The latest schedule of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam, is underway in the Ramoji Film City. Currently, the film’s unit is filming some important scenes on the lead cast. Veteran Tamil star Satyaraj too joined the unit in this schedule.
On the other hand, the makers have postponed the Ooty schedule by a month. The Ooty schedule will begin on 8th December. Brahmotsavam is being made as a Telugu-Tamil bilingual and the film features an array of stars like Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal, Pranitha, Revathi and Jayasudha etc.
Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer and PVP Cinema is the production house behind this high budget family entertainer.
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar
- Vishal thanks Kollywood stars for respecting Nadigar Sangam’s policy
- Press Note : Buy 1 Get 1 Ticket for Sammohanam in USA
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath slated for July end release
- YSR’s biopic Yatra to be wrapped up in a single schedule