Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam opened to some mixed reviews all over. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 2 crores 60 lakhs in the Guntur region after the first four days of release.
Even though the film is carrying a negative talk, collections seem to be just about okay. Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam had Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema is the producer.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote