Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam opened to some mixed reviews all over. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 2 crores 60 lakhs in the Guntur region after the first four days of release.
Even though the film is carrying a negative talk, collections seem to be just about okay. Directed by Srikanth Addala, Brahmotsavam had Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha as the female leads. PVP Cinema is the producer.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series