British actress Amy Jackson is well-known to Telugu audiences for her movies such as Yevadu and I. Amy is all set to kick-start a new campaign for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PeTA) to promote vegetarianism.
Recently, Amy had shot for a photoshoot as part of the campaign. In the pictures, she was seen dressed in plastic wrap and pierced by a metal hook, depicting the violent bloodshed of the animals that occurs while obtaining meat.
The tagline for the campaign reads, “Hooked on Meat? Go Vegetarian.” The ad is being released on the eve of World Meat-Free Day on June 12th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian to host Jabardasth comedy show
- Poll: Which of these films are you looking forward to?
- Star comedian to become a dad soon
- Alladin to release in 350 screens in AP/TG
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting